ANGLER’S MAIL MAGAZINE is back with a brilliant, big value issue – £1.90 for the print issue, and also available for iPad and tablets.
This must-read issue (cover-dated July 7-13. 2015) features…
- Huge summer chub
- Bad news for UK’s biggest barbel
- Football superstars who are loving fishing
- Great catches for Mail readers
- State of match fishing
Essential columnists to enjoy!
- Steve Collett goes retro fishing
- Andy Little on the magnificent Mole
- Gary Newman lands cracking carp
- Matt Hayes’ maggot tips
- Colin Davidson on how to extract daytime carp
- John Bailey’s tricky venue advice
- Match ace Lee Kerry on feeding
- Rig of the Week – poled worm
- How to float fish rivers
- Secret Lives looks closely at ide and roach
- Action Replay on the finer points of F1 fishing
- Lots of latest New Gear releases
AND… Where To Fish This Week – your HUGE guide – with over 450 venue and match reports, revealing top spots to fish soon!
Angler’s Mail magazine is on sale in print in UK shops and by subscription to your door, anywhere in the world. Also available digitally for iPad in AppStore, Android in GooglePlay and Nook.