The brilliant bumper Christmas issue of Angler’s Mail is loaded with specials and is a must-read.
The massive double issue of Angler’s Mail magazine – complete with free Tips of the Year and January tackle sale supplements – is out now.
It covers all your fishing needs for the festive season.
Avid’s Ian Russell stars as ‘Santa’ on the cover, plus inside:
- Angling images of the year
- Exclusive report on the history of the Royalty Fishery
- In-depth look at how carp are farmed for fisheries
- Win £1,400 of Fox prizes
- Fab gadgets round-up in Product News
- Steve Collett enters a roving lure match
- Gary Newman tackles a tricky Thames for chub and barbel
- John Bailey explains how Christmas fishing with the family is his highlight
- Secret Lives covers the entire carp family tree in a six-page special
- Steve Rowley and Andy Black go head-to-head in this week’s Pike Masters
- Expert tips on ultra-light lure fishing
PLUS LATEST NEWS INCLUDING!
- Schoolboy lands big grayling
- Giant barbel from in-form Thames
- New coaching licence to protect kids
- Prize rod lands PB chub
- Huge catfish to teenager
- Major new canal comp announced
- Banker gets early Christmas carp bonus
Wondering where to fish this Christmas?
The Mail’s guide, by regional experts, covers venues open over the holidays with a special festive On Tour.
Know someone in the mega match fishing list?
MatchMail reveals the latest Matchman of the Year contenders with top 200 table of contenders and latest match results.
Don’t forget, this is a special double issue and the next Angler’s Mail will be on-sale on December 30.
Until then we wish all our magazine readers a very Happy Christmas and tight lines over the holiday period.