THIS week’s print copy of Angler’s Mail magazine comes with a Easter fishery deals, and a FREE rod licence voucher.
Andy Browne, our magazine’s ace exclusive columnist, shares his all-time top tips.
Also inside Angler’s Mail magazine this week:
- The Big One show latest
- Giant chub and barbel shocks on canals
- Huge fine for too many carp rods
- Darren Cox’s expert insight into corn
- Soft pellets explained by Dave Coster
- A close look a river fish spawning, with Dr Ian Welch
- Steve Lockett’s top tips for commercial pools
- Catch More close-in carp on small baits
The big value Angler’s Mail print magazine is out now and just £1.99. It’s also available digitally.
Get yourself a subscription to Angler’s Mail print magazine at a great price – click HERE to subscribe and SAVE!