TO celebrate the new river fishing season, there’s a River Fishing Guide coming your way FREE with the new season issue of Angler’s Mail magazine (June 16-22 cover-dated).
The River Fishing Guide includes:
- Essential start-of-season tips
- How to float fish on rivers
- How to quivertip on rivers
- Early season best swims
- The species to target & how to catch them!
There’s loads of great stuff inside Angler’s Mail magazine this week:
- Monster 14 lb tench exclusive – could this one be a British record-in-waiting?
- 90 illegal river anglers caught, and carp angler found guilty in court
- Britain’s biggest carp landed
- Exclusive highlights from Efttex tackle show and Daiwa’s sensational carp reel
- Best catapults tested
- Ian Welch ponders female pheromones, and why women catch more fish than men!
- Lee Kerry explains atmospheric pressure
- Steve Collett enjoys his own swingtip revival
- Andy Little reveals how he targets catfish and crucians
- Gary Newman nails a big one on maggots
- Matt Hayes’ fine-tuning tips for success
- John Bailey on fish spotting
- Colin Davidson looks into carp fishery rules
- Rig of the Week – pellet waggler
- How to find stillwater hotspots
- Action Replay shows how to catch big carp
Plus huge Where To Fish This Week guide – over 450 venue and match reports, revealing top spots, including new-season river venues.
Angler’s Mail magazine is on sale in print in UK shops and by subscription to your door, anywhere in the world. Also available digitally for iPad in AppStore, Android in GooglePlay and Nook.