ANGLER’S MAIL magazine’s new Top Tips series brings you exclusive advice this week from Korum Specimen Cup champ Neill Stephen. It’s an essential read!
Neill holds the British perch record, sharing the crown with a fish of 6 lb 3 oz. And, just as famously, Neill caught a 9 lb 5 oz chub to equal the record.
Rarely seen in print explaining his approach, the Top Tips article in Angler’s Mail magazine really helps you understand the man and his fantastically successful tactics.
Also this week in Angler’s Mail magazine…
- River catfish reaction after shock 94-pounder
- Record stickleback! Full story and pictures.
- Huge summer chub
- Awesome new venue throws up giant carp
- Insight into life of double Fish’O’Mania winner
- Steve Collett gets a river surprise with artificial frogs!
- Colin Davidson explains carp superbaits
- Action Replay shows how to win the National
- Rig of the Week is perfect for summer silvers
- How to fish tight to features
- Secret Lives explains how to work out a fish’s age
- John Bailey has a revealing look at fish behaviour
- Gary Newman surface sport
- New Gear lots of latest releases
- Five of the best checks out carp cradles
PLUS Where To Fish This Week – the huge guide with over 447 venue and match reports, revealing top spots to try.
Angler’s Mail magazine is on sale in print in UK shops and by subscription to your door, anywhere in the world. Also available digitally for iPad in AppStore, Android in GooglePlay and Nook.