ANGLER’S MAIL magazine – the original and best weekly fishing magazine – is back with a belter of an issue that all keen coarse and carp anglers should read. It’s out now!
The brilliant Carp Crew section has guest Dave Ball on a different approach to floater fishing, England carp star Jamie Londors, Colin Davidson on zig rigs being banned, your carp catches and more!
Our news pages share hot news of a 180-pounder caught on mate’s ashes. Yes, that’s right!
We also tell how angling cheats are being caught, reveal a rising big carp venue, and more!
Where To Fish This Week, the hotspots section compiled by a top team of genuine regional experts, provides your hot guide to the venues to fish around May Bank Holiday weekend.
Also essential reading this week in Angler’s Mail magazine:
- Lure Attacks gets the lowdown on a one-lure approach that catches in most places!
- The Specialists welcomes roach ace Mark Wintle to share tactics
- On The Bank shows how to get the best from canals
- Best baits for springtime action
- Steve Collett, the Mail’s must-read columnist, is cussing, cooking …and carping!
- Match Squad’s Darren Cox and Lee Kerry give vital tactical insight
- Match News reveals exactly which river tickets are hot for next season!
- John Bailey’s on a mission to bream bream and tench PBs.
- Plus Venue Expert, New Gear, Angling Answers, Ian Welch’s Secret Lives of Fish, and more!
AND LOTS MORE CONTENT EXCLUSIVE TO ANGLER’S MAIL MAGAZINE!
Be sure to get this week’s Angler’s Mail magazine in good newsagents and supermarkets – and also via subscription HERE