ANGLER’S MAIL magazine this week looks at THE BEST CARP RIGS – AND WHEN TO USE THEM.
It’s a must-read feature in a very lively issue, as Andy Browne simplifies the choice of carp end-tackle
If you’ve wondered which is best – pole or waggler – AM magazine brings you special coverage of a clash to decide the outcome.
There’s a FREE rod licence voucher too – use it this week. Terms and conditions are explained in the mag.
Also inside the must-read Angler’s Mail magazine this week:
- Record river restocking!
- Tenchfishers to the rescue
- Your Great Catches
- Lee Kerry on the art of catching F1s
- Steve Collett shares his quality quill magic
- John Bailey on how to outwit difficult tench
- The legendary writer ‘BB’
- Matt Sparkes’ Memory Lane delves into bream
- River float guide – by Dave Coster
- Effects of chemicals in your bait, with Dr Ian Welch
- Best New Gear selected by Richard Howard
- Carp stalking tactics, balling in and more
PLUS Where To Fish This Week – the best weekly hotspots guide, by regional experts who really know their areas.
DON’T MISS IT!
The must-read Angler’s Mail print magazine is out now and just £1.99. Accept no substitute. It’s also available digitally.
Get yourself a subscription to Angler’s Mail print magazine at a great price – click HERE to subscribe and SAVE!