ANGLER’S MAIL magazine has hit the shelves with its August Bank Holiday special – an eye-catching issue you must read!
The new issue of Angler’s Mail magazine not only looks fresh on the outside, it’s got new features.
The giant Where To Fish This Week guide delivers over 443 venues & match reports, to give you the best pointers on form for this Bank Holiday weekend. Plus there’s a revealing look at the massive Evesham Festival.
Also inside this must-read issue of Angler’s Mail magazine:
- Major review call for UK catfish
- Rod licence slump
- New carp group formed
- Justice at last for Martin Gay’s huge carp?
- Drunk angler lands in court
- ‘Angling in crisis?’ – the Mail investigates
- Top bait tips from big fish ace Tony Gibson
- Join Steve Collett for a night on a famous river
- Peter Drennan in the new Experts’ Edges column
- John Bailey’s now… On A Mission
- New Inspiring Ideas column
- Colin Davidson – overnight carping
- Lee Kerry on ‘proper’ venues
- Action Replay tempts grass carp in an unusual way
- Rig of the Week – bream feeder
- How To catch on a waggler
- Secret Lives – how fish find food
- New Gear reveals latest releases
- 5 of the Best digital scales
Plus lots more including a mega £1,600 Avid carp tackle competition and a new weekly crossword!
The print Angler’s Mail magazine is only £1.95 in shops now. It’s also available digitally for tablets in various app/media stores.
Look out for a competition on our Facebook page this week – it’s for all you AM fans who have got hold of a copy of the new magazine issue!