HAVE you ever wondered which is best: BAITS or LURES? Angler’s Mail magazine cover star Steve Collett puts them to a real live test.
There are so many reasons why reading Angler’s Mail makes sense – here are just a few….
GREAT ADVICE THIS WEEK
- Lee Kerry explains his choice of floats
- Winter Baits – with home-made master Bill Rushmer
- Angling Answers – including Dave Coster’s stick float tip
- How deep will fish feed, by Dr Ian Welch
- Where To Fish This Week
- Catch More: grayling
- New Gear picks by Richard Howard
- Carp fishery rules explained
- Shortening the odds in the cold
- The Informant, Letters and Memory Lane
THE MAGAZINE WITH THE TOP NEWS
- Death of a top tackle shop explained
- 30 lb barbel brace for piker
- Reader’s micro replica reels
- 50,000 fish killed by leak
- Royal backing for C.A.R.P.
- RIP match and NFA legend Dick Derrington
- Your Great Catches
- Big Carp Gallery
STILL TIME TO GET A JANUARY SUBS DEAL!
Get yourself a subscription to Angler’s Mail print magazine at a great price – click HERE to subscribe and SAVE!