EXCLUSIVE CONTENT GALORE is yours with this week’s Angler’s Mail print magazine… well worth nipping to a shop for. It’s out now, and just £1.99!
Despite the cold weather, there have been some striking catches… Angler’s Mail is the only place to read all about the UK’s biggest common carp and two huge pike for 76 lb!
Colin Davidson helps you to convert bites into carp to hook ‘em every time!
The greatest-ever tackle box is revealed exclusively inside this issue.
Get all the latest news and more with Angler’s Mail print magazine:
- Amazing growth in tackle sales
- Close Season Review – big club wades in
- Darren Cox explains key lines of attack
- Dr Ian Welch’s must-read views on keepnets
- Cover star Steve Collett gets to grips with pike
- Andy Browne makes a super long-range feeder rig
- Catch More river perch
- Reader’s special tribute to John Roberts
- John Bailey puts the case for dace
- Neville Fickling’s non-pike catches
- Ollie Johnson’s Shortcut to Winter Specimens
- Dave Coster shares his storage tips
- New Gear selections with Richard Howard
PLUS lots more, including the best Where To Fish guide… by genuine local experts who can put you on fish, whatever the weather!
This week’s issue of Angler’s Mail print magazine costs only £1.99.
Get your copy from good UK shops and newsagents to get the full story and pictures. Don’t miss it.
It pays to subscribe NOW to one of the top deals online at magazinesdirect.com.
You’ll then get Angler’s Mail print magazine delivered to your door, anywhere in the world, at discounted rates from just 98p per week!