HAVE you ever tried a 2-HOOK rig? You might after reading this week’s brilliant Angler’s Mail magazine.
The issue is loaded with great stuff to read including an Ivan Marks special; how to make your mornings great for carp; and the right way to feed, with England match ace Lee Kerry.
What’s indoor fishing really like? Steve Collett has been to find out at a pioneering UK centre.
What’s the tackle trade really like today? We’ve been finding out, exclusively for the magazine!
Also inside this week’s Angler’s Mail magazine…
- Hat-trick of 30 lb pike…from running water!
- Rush of giant barbel
- Huge fine for fish deaths
- John Bailey targets huge river bream
- Barbel with Neil Wayte and Gary Newman
- Action Replay tackles big water roach
- Rig of the week – semi-loaded waggler
- How to understand the weather
- Secret Lives explores ‘gassing up’
- New Gear reveals latest releases
Where To Fish This Week reveals over 432 venue & match reports.
Plus lots of great catches are inside the magazine… not online, but only in the mag!
Angler’s Mail magazine is on sale in print in UK shops and by subscription to your door, anywhere in the world. Also available digitally for iPad in AppStore, Android in GooglePlay and Nook.