THE new Angler’s Mail print magazine is out now, loaded with exclusive material that will brighten up your angling week. It costs just £1.99 and is loaded with essential content.
Carp fishing ace Colin Davidson reveals his TOP 10 GREATEST TIPS, the lessons he wishes he was taught many years ago. Learn from his experience and your carp fishing will become less complicated and much more successful.
News stories you must read this week:
- Phil Smith’s incredible barbel record
- Astonishing story of angler who fished 17 rivers in 14 days
- Special report on British Carp Angling Champs final
- Stop killing pike campaign
- Your Great Catches
- Match News – including Maver Match This and UK Champs coverage
Features & advice you must read this week:
- Steve Collett competes in a lure contest on a canal
- John Bailey fishes in the style of Fred J. Taylor
- Andy Browne’s modern ways with meat
- Dave Coster’s guide to choosing the right hook
- Dr Ian Welch’s Secret Lives reveals how to prepare nuts and particles safely
- Chris Petter’s float fishing tactics for river barbel revealed in our Catch More series
- Colin Davidson reveals the 10 carp fishing lessons he wishes he was taught many years ago
- Billy Flowers and Jamie Londors report on their practice sessions for the UK Carp Champs final
- New Gear, Your Letters, The Informant
PLUS the very best Where To Fish section – Angler’s Mail’s mega hotspots guide is exclusively compiled by experts who work hard to help YOU.
This new AM print magazine is in good newsagents and supermarkets, priced just £1.99.
Get yourself a subscription to Angler’s Mail print magazine at a great price to ensure it’s delivered to your door every week – click HERE to subscribe and SAVE!