WORLD’S MOST AMAZING CARP & LOADS MORE IN OUR STUNNING NEW MAGAZINE
BE SURE to get yourself a copy of our latest Angler’s Mail magazine, priced just £1.80.
The August 14 cover-dated issue is out now, in all good newsagents and supermarkets, and contains all this great stuff….
THE WORLD’S MOST AMAZING CARP!
It’s not the World’s biggest carp, or a World record carp, but the fish on our front cover has been the talk of the British and European carp scene. We’ve been finding out about it.
CATCH MORE THAN YOUR MATES – Colin Davidson gives you the winning edges.
GUIDE TO BAGGING UP ON RIVERS – Tackle Up has great advice.
WIN THE LATEST iPAD!
ALL THE BIG NEWS
- Big True Brit carp could rock record
- Mullet World record to bream angler
- Olympic Park’s golden specimens
- Dog-walk leads to day ticket giant
- Tench reward for hard graft
- Wave of great hook launches
- John Bailey – “My Crabtree kid caught a whopper!”
- Peter Humphreys – match fishing Kamasan British Open winner
- Duncan Charman – eel-y interesting Replay
- Gary Newman and Ron Clay – ruddy great time up north
- Colin Davidson – day ticket tricks and weeded carp
- All The Answers – No.1 coarse fishing Q&A
- Essential Knowledge – feeder rig
- Secret Lives – pressured fish
PLUS WHERE TO FISH THIS WEEKEND – your No.1 guide… compiled by our local experts
Like Angler's Mail? Subscribe to the magazine for the latest comprehensive content.