IF you thought last week’s issue covered some incredible river specimens, you’re in for another treat as we round up the late-season action following a specimen extravaganza on the nation’s rivers and lakes.
Also inside this week’s bagged issue, which comes with an exclusive spring gear guide:
- Thames throws up more surprises at the end of the season with another sturgeon banked
- Giant zander feed up to season’s end
- Britain’s biggest chub caught
- Latest on record-busting river perch
- Lottery winner is mad-keen angler
- UK’s biggest day ticket carp caught again
- Angler killed on giant pike water
- English record pike wins Korum Specimen Cup monthly award
- John Bailey relays his surface-fishing thoughts
- Gary Newman heads to Co. Leitrim in the Republic of Ireland for big pike
- Where To Fish focuses on great tench waters in every region, plus a detailed round-up of in-form coarse venues across the country
- Ed Matthews shows how to catch quality perch from canals in Action Replay
- All The Answers – the UK’s no.1 coarse Q&A – gives detailed advice on lure fishing techniques and bream rigs.
- Essential Knowledge covers waggler fishing paste
- Carp World covers spring tactics for big carp
- Pike Scene reflects on the season as it nears its end
- Our roving reporter heads to the Carpin’ On show for a round-up of new tackle and bait
- Drennan’s Acolyte Plus rods and new Solar indicators impress in Product News
- Matchman of the Year crowned in Matchmail, along with regional news and results
- Plus a classic Tails From The Riverbank…
Enjoy the new issue, on-sale from Tuesday, March 25, and look out for the Drennan comp to win an amazing new Acolyte Plus float rod on p.7.