GET set to catch more fish, and catch up on the whole coarse angling scene, by reading the new Angler’s Mail magazine – out now!
Here are some highlights of the latest Angler’s Mail magazine (cover-dated November 5) – in shops and available digitally too!
LEARNS LOADS ABOUT PERCH
Skool of Fish takes a look at one of Britain’s most popular fish, the spiky species – perch.
TINY BAITS – BIG EDGE!
Colin Davidson, the best weekly writer in carp fishing, looks at those smaller baits that deliver big fish.
NEW PIKE TIPS SERIES STARTS!
Pike Scene is full of fresh ideas, as our three experts start a winter run this week.
ALSO INSIDE ANGLER’S MAIL THIS WEEK
- Giant 39 lb pike exclusive
- Otter deterrent breakthrough
- Stillwater barbel and chub changes?
- Carp champ lands huge brace
- Top river angler lost?
- New DVD is an inspiring classic
- We test new Method feeder rod
- Best bagging hooks
- John Bailey’s big pike secrets!
- Gary Newman targets barbel
- All The Answers – the no.1 coarse Q&A
- Secret Lives checks out predators
- Inline feeders examined
+ WHERE TO FISH THIS WEEKEND. The best weekly guide, by the Mail’s team of regional angling experts.
ANGLER’S MAIL print magazine costs £1.85 in all good newsagents and supermarkets in the UK. It’s also available by print and iPad subscription by clicking below and digitally via stores for iPad, Nook and Kindle Fire.
Like us on Facebook >> AnglersMailMagazine
Follow us on Twitter >> @AnglersMail