This week’s mega value £1.80 Angler’s Mail magazine includes a FREE rod licence voucher to take a friend fishing plus stillwater day ticket discounts galore!
Other highlights of the mag, on sale now, include…
ANTI POACHING GUIDE
Help reduce fish taking for food and other bankside crimes by using our handy “cut out and keep” guide. And read how the problem is also being tackled by the Angling Trust.
CANAL CARP GO CRAZY!
Colin Davidson enjoys two sessions on the towpaths with pal Steve Fantauzzi.
UNDERSTAND PELLETS AND PASTE
100 Things takes a close look at pellets and Easy Learning begins a two-parter on pastes.
ALL THE BIG NEW NEWS!
- Anti poaching plan revealed
- Illegal aliens get EA red card
- Crucian record smashed?
- Monster carp is still growing
- Pike season of to a great start!
- John Bailey – the art of laying on
- Gary Newman – monster hunt
- Nige Williams – silt beating Replay
LATEST TOP TACKLE!
- Latest releases from Maver
- Bedchair is a hot buy
- Masterline rods in action
THE BEST INSTRUCTION!
- All The Answers – the No.1 coarse Q&A with super Greys tackle prizes
- Secret Lives – cross bred carp
- Easy Learning – paste basics part 1
PLUS! WHERE TO FISH
Your No.1 weekend guide, compiled by our local experts, includes great money saving deals!
If you want a great magazine to read, giving you the latest news, advice and ideas from the coarse and carp scene, be sure to get Angler’s Mail this week – and every week!