ANGLER’S MAIL is on sale now – make sure you read it!
The October 1, 2013 issue is available in print and digital formats. It includes the following must-reads – and more:
BAITS FOR BIGGER FISH – the No.1 coarse Q&A reveals our experts’ best baits.
FINES FOR SLEEPING ON BANK – court verdict has anglers scratching their heads.
JOHN WILSON’S UK FAREWELL – the British nation prepares to wave off one its finest ever anglers.
ALSO INSIDE THIS WEEK’S ANGLER’S MAIL MAGAZINE
- Threatening dodger clobbered in court
- Huge tench for Elvis!
- Darts aces’ big TV fishing match
- River record barbel
- Trade Show Specials – Nash, Preston and Korum
- John Bailey – pressured fish solutions plus update on his barbel challenge
- Gary Newman with Ryan Need – UK Carp Cup champ’s maggot method
- Colin Davidson – carp guru’s advice on mono or fluoro, best corn and key details
- Skool of Fish – pike
- Secret Lives of Coarse Fish – sturgeon
- Essential Knowledge – barbel
- MatchMail – regional results service
WHERE TO FISH THIS WEEKEND – Britain’s top venues guide, by experts
ANGLER’S MAIL print magazine costs £1.85 in all good newsagents and supermarkets in the UK. It’s also available by print and iPad subscription by clicking below and digitally via stores for iPad, Nook and Kindle Fire.