THE new Angler’s Mail magazine is out now and is a brilliant read – for just £1.80.
Inside the latest lively issue (cover-dated November 6, 2012), here are some highlights:
MR CRABTREE BOOK EXCLUSIVE – Angler’s Mail fully explains the making of a new classic + your chance to get a discount as the book is launched.
WONDER FEEDER YOU CAN MAKE YOURSELF – our award-winning All The Answers section shows you how.
CARP BAITING SUCCESS SECRETS - keep catching through the winter with advice from Colin Davidson.
NEW PIKE SERIES! – Pike Scene starts, with great advice to start with from our cover star, Andy Black.
WHERE TO FISH THIS WEEKEND – your No.1 hotspots guide. Our guide is compiled by regional experts who really know their stuff.
ALSO INSIDE THIS WEEK’S SUPERB ANGLER’S MAIL MAGAZINE
- Barbel Society chief Steve Pope’s Action Replay
- Gary Newman chases blondes
- Bread fishing basics with Andy Browne
- New book on Frank Barlow, Mail legend
- Barbel go bonkers!
- Fox attacks angler
- Natural venue pike on the munch
- USA-style lure match is a winner
- £5,999 Daiwa Air pole gets a workout
Be sure to get this week’s superb issue of Angler’s Mail magazine!