BE SURE TO get your copy of the new Angler’s Mail magazine – out now. It’s available in print form in shops for a big value £1.80, and also digitally for iPad, Kindle Fire and Nook via app stores.
Here are some highlights…
MATT HAYES ULTIMATE INTERVIEW
Read Inside Line with the legend. You can win his new gear too.
EXCLUSIVE: BIGGEST PIKE OF THE SEASON
Angler’s Mail – No.1 for big fish – brings you the winter’s heaviest pike.
DRUGS TESTS FOR ANGLERS
Catching out cheats is now part of the game.
CARP ON LIGHTER LINES
John Bailey, star of Mr Crabtree, explains safely extracting large fish.
HOW TO DROPSHOT
Action Replay shows tactics Paul Elt deploys for jumbo perch. Join him on a freezing day.
ALSO INSIDE THIS WEEK’S ANGLER’S MAIL MAGAZINE
- Fishing is officially good for you!
- Zander action after new area hit
- Angler nets second big Lotto win
- Big show special
- Latest gear to impress the Mail experts
- Specimen roach search for Gary Newman
- John Bailey – light line carping
- Andy Black on going mobile for pike
- Accidental carp captures, tubing tips and shelter stability with Colin Davidson
- All The Answers – No.1 coarse Q&A
- Block-end feeders explained
- Pike parasites
WHERE TO FISH THIS WEEKEND – be sure to read our weekly guide by regional experts, not journalists stuck in an office!
Don’t forget digital issues are now available every week via app stores for iPad, Kindle Fire and Nook.
And the subscription deal via this page (click here) is a great place to secure a combo deal (print mag and iPad version, at a great value discount).
Be a fan on Facebook >> AnglersMailMagazine
Follow us on Twitter >> @AnglersMail
Watch Angler’s Mail TV >> AMTV