ANGLER'S MAIL shares news of another job in the fishing tackle trade with you. There's also news of others in the latest issue of the magazine.
KORDA, the Essex based carp fishing tackle giants, are recruiting again, this time for a CAD designer.
If you have a strong passion for design, are skilled at using the Autodesk AutoCAD package, then this could be your chance to work for one of the industry’s leading manufacturers.
The successful applicant in this instance will be working alongside a strong team of highly motivated and experienced anglers and product designers.
The key requirements for the role are:
- Basic manufacturing and material knowledge, particularly within the injection-moulding field.
- Competency in the use of Autodesk CAD software, to develop detailed three-dimensional assemblies as well as producing clear and concise manufacturing drawings, necessary to materialise projects.
- Ability to work on own initiative ensuring project progression, as well as within part of a multi-disciplinary team.
- Organised, proactive and enthusiastic with a desire to further own knowledge and skills.
- Graduate or someone with experience in the sector.
- Angling experience though not essential would be preferred.
- Salary dependent on experience.
Apply in writing with a covering letter and CV to email@example.com The closing date for applications is June 15. Successful candidates will be contacted shortly after this date.