THIS week’s packed Angler’s Mail magazine , which features ace all-rounder Steve Collett on the cover (see his On Tour feature inside the mag for more on catching in cold weather).
The magazine has news on the possibility of the three-rod licence, plus a host of great stuff. Be sure to get this issue, cover-dated December 3, 2013:
- Angler goes from hooking himself to hooking a pair of PBs in one session
- Litter is most-hated bankside habit
- Big barbel to river novice
- London river poisoning latest
- Jeremy Wade UK tour details revealed
- Bait guru Gary Bayes in makeover shocker
- John Bailey tackles the issue of disappearing fish
- Books of the year revealed
- Win £1,500-worth of Nash alarms
- Gary Newman tackles Itchen grayling
- Pike Scene highlights three top lures
- Carp World shows how to tie new pop-up rig
- All The Answers covers, amongst many other topics, reels
- Round-up of great winter baits
- Where To Fish covers dozens of venues around the country
- On Tour sees Steve Collett tackle carp and silvers
- Matchmail has in-depth coverage of the World Feeder Champs
And don’t forget to grab a copy of next week’s issue, on-sale Tuesday, December 10, which features our Venues of the Year plus all the usual features, news and reviews.
ANGLER’S MAIL print magazine costs £1.85 in all good newsagents and supermarkets in the UK. It’s also available via subscription at www.anglersmail.co.uk and digitally on iPad, Nook and Kindle Fire.
Like us on Facebook >> AnglersMailMagazine
Follow us on Twitter >> @AnglersMail
Watch Angler’s Mail TV >> AMTV