This week’s edition of Angler’s Mail, which features Pete Reading on the front cover (his feature on how to catch barbel on particle baits is a must-read in Tackle Up), is packed with news and features, including:
– News on a massive zander caught from a Midlands river
– Huge Frimley common carp matted
– Spectacular Avon roach catch
– Angling Trust launch tackle exchange scheme
– More topmouth gudgeon discovered
– Otters now taking deadbaits
– Gary Newman goes in search of perch
– Carp World shows how to beat the crayfish
– Pike Scene details how to catch on short sessions
– John Bailey fishes for a fiver and gives great budget tips
– Where To Fish features a Thames angling club record bream and dozens of venues
– Our experts also cover grinner knots, estuaries and river tactics, plus lots more…
As always, we love getting catch shots and reports so if you have a great photo you can email firstname.lastname@example.org – there are weekly, monthly and annual prizes up for grabs in the Fox Carp Cup, Pallatrax Specimen Cup and Daiwa Top Rods competitions.
ANGLER’S MAIL print magazine costs £1.85 in all good newsagents and supermarkets in the UK. It’s also available via subscription at www.anglersmail.co.uk and digitally on iPad, Nook and Kindle Fire.