Get set for February with our brilliant new magazine
THIS week’s new Angler’s Mail takes you into February with the very best mix of news, tips and opinion from the UK fishing scene.
Here are some highlights of the big value issue (cover-dated January 29)…
TOP TIPS FOR FEBRUARY
All The Answers – the No.1 coarse Q&A section – has a winter success special with Duncan Charman.
“NEW SPECIES” WINS!
The Pallatrax-Angler’s Mail Specimen Cup is decided. Plus 14-year-old prodigy Alfie Russell, cup holder, on his amazing year.
Treat the other half, the family or mates to a low-cost stay at a top complex in our reader offer.
MR CRABTREE LATEST
Reaction from the new TV show’s stars and from viewers. Plus how John Bailey has been battling to save his venues from cormorants.
SOLUTION TO SEAL CRISIS
The Angling Trust get closer to an answer for Keith the Severn seal. It’s not shooting.
ALSO IN THIS WEEK’S ANGLER’S MAIL MAGAZINE
- How Mail men led the way in the snow
- Famous river “super-club” folds
- Jumbo pike from club lake
- Win a week’s fishing holiday!
- New alternative to stuffed and cased fish
- Mega Method Feeders are Hot Buys
- E-S-P Sniper carp rods hit the target
- Live winter carp hauling with Colin Davidson
- Giant grayling with Gary Newman
- How to avoid deep hooking with pike
- Secret Lives of Coarse Fish
- Landing nets fully explained
WHERE TO FISH
Your No.1 weekend guide…by the Mail’s team of regional experts.
Be sure to get this week’s issue of Angler’s Mail magazine! And don’t miss an issue.
Each issue comes out on a Tuesday morning… and we’re also now available in digital format for Apple iPad, Kindle Fire and Nook (with more to come). Go to the stores for any of these three tablets and find Angler’s Mail for a great start-up deal.
Like Angler's Mail? Subscribe to the magazine for the latest comprehensive content.