THIS WEEK’S new Angler’s Mail magazine is a massive 104-pager… the biggest issue of the year so far with some great contents that you will not want to miss.
The print mag is just £1.80, and it’s available digitally for iPad, Kindle Fire and Nook.
FREE FAKE BAIT WITH EVERY PRINT ISSUE
Each copy of our printed magazine (not digital, sorry) comes with free artificial bait – yellow sweetcorn or red maggots. We have a special video for you too – click below to watch it now.
FREE LICENCE & FREE DAY TICKET
Our bumper Where to Fish This Weekend section starts with a free one-day rod licence in p.60. And keeping the Take A Friend Fishing theme going there are venues you can take a mate for no extra charge too.
CRABTREE IS BACK – WITH A COMPETITION – Mail readers can star in the new TV series!
TACKLE BRAND STAR AT FOOTBALL MATCH – Find out why a new fishing label got Premier League exposure in front of millions worldwide.
BITE ALARMS OF THE FUTURE – Could a new firm’s release be the style of bite alarms to come?
ALSO INSIDE THIS WEEK’S HUGE ANGLER’S MAIL ISSUE
- Giant crucians on the feed
- Mighty carp hat-trick
- Famous angler to abseil for charity
- Marukyu JPz new version revealed
- Fox predator tackle put to the test
- John Bailey’s helpful crucian carp advice
- Andy Findlay’s fab feeder flavour feature
- Gary Newman catches big wild river PB
- Colin Davidson enjoys live carp action
- NEW! Skool of Fish looks at tench
- All The Answers – the No.1 coarse Q&A
- Essential Knowledge checks out paste
WHERE TO FISH THIS WEEKEND – even bigger for the May Bank Holiday!
Like us on Facebook >> AnglersMailMagazine
Follow us on Twitter >> @AnglersMail
Watch Angler’s Mail TV >> AMTV