THIS week’s issue of Angler’s Mail magazine is a must-buy, as it’s not only a brilliant read but it also comes with free bait stops! The cover price is amazing value at just £1.80.
Out now, here’s a look at some highlights in the April 24 cover-dated mag, starting with the freebie…
FREE BAIT STOPS!
Every issue has a mixture of different types to cover all manner of baits – pellets, boilies, meat, corn… the lot. Hair rig ’em right, and be sure to watch out instruction video (below).
FLOATER POINTERS – they’ve been taking baits off the top on some waters, and will soon on most others… so now is the time to get expert pointers.
WIN KORUM GEAR! – see a Korum ace in action then try and win great Korum gear. We’ve got kit worth £1,500 up for grabs!
- Exclusive record bream latest
- Which claims will be accepted?
- CEMEX waters draw interest
- Martin Salter looks forward
THE BEST TACKLE
- Bait compressor and stunning pole roller exclusively revealed
- ESP clothing, Pallatrax powders and more interesting releases
- Okuma big pit reel and rod sleeves tested by experts you can trust
REALLY HELPFUL INSTRUCTION
- All The Answers – the No.1 coarse Q&A
- Secret Lives – breeding success
- Essential Knowledge – pellet presentation
STAR ANGLERS’ SPECIAL FEATURES THIS WEEK
- Dominic Garnett – angling author and coarse fly fan talks to Inside Line
- John Bailey – monster mayhem plus how to catch one of your own!
- Gary Newman – commercial carping at top complex
- Colin Davidson – carp calendars with our resident guru
+ WHERE TO FISH – your No.1 weekend guide…compiled by our local experts!
Don’t miss this week’s issue of Angler’s Mail magazine. Just £1.80.