ANGLER’S MAIL magazine is a must-read this week – and it includes the first British coarse record catch of the year!
Angling legend Chris Yates describes his favourite tactics for one of his favourite species – perch.
Your vital guide to attracting pike is provided by Andy Browne.
And with more cold weather coming, Darren Cox explores match-style tactics, even if a freeze sets in.
Also inside Angler’s Mail magazine this week:
- Mid-winter top carp tips special
- John Bailey’s new pole brings river results
- Cup countdown time
- Epic week for river pike
- UK’s heaviest carp’s big babies
- Mania gets thumbs-up
- Angling Answers including new Dave Coster series
- Secret Lives – lonely fish explained by Dr Ian Welch
PLUS Where to Fish This Week by our trusted experts