WITH the cold weather creeping in for species like perch coming to the fore, this week’s Angler’s Mail is an essential read.
Here are some highlights of the latest Angler’s Mail magazine (cover-dated November 12) – in shops and available digitally too!
It’s packed with features, news, tips and brand-new kit, including:
- Biggest river roach of the year landed
- Pike record shaken by ressie giant
- Nightmare topmouth gudgeon return
- Second UK sturgeon alert
- EA face deep job cuts
- Learn all about electrofishing
- Action Replay features multi-species hunt
- John Bailey offers 20 tips for big perch
- Nash S5R alarms on test
- New Discharge carp baits ‘smoke’
- Korum maggot feeders launched
- New Lone Angler barbel rod rated
- Carp World looks at cold weather tips
- Pike Scene shows how to beat weedy conditions
- Gary Newman’s Angling Adventures targets big bream
Where To Fish features ten pages of the best venues around the UK, all chosen by dedicated local correspondents.
ANGLER’S MAIL print magazine costs £1.85 in all good newsagents and supermarkets in the UK. It’s also available via subscription at www.anglersmail.co.uk and digitally on iPad, Nook and Kindle Fire.
Like us on Facebook >> AnglersMailMagazine
Follow us on Twitter >> @AnglersMail
Watch Angler’s Mail TV >> AMTV