Here's a quick look at some of the brilliant highlights inside Angler's Mail, issue cover dated July 1, 2014.
INSIDE the latest issue of Angler’s Mail magazine – on-sale now – you can learn all about what makes Preston Innovations Matchman of the Year champ Andy Bennett a winner on the competition circuit.
The red hot Guru and Daiwa-backed man stars in an Action Replay feature and gives a master class on commercial bagging tactics.
Also inside this issue (cover dated July 1, 2014) you’ll find:
- Rivers Dove and Medway produces giant barbel
- Mail columnist catches World record on a lure
- Former Specimen Cup winners lands four huge double-figure tench
- Monster lure-caught catfish had swallowed 20lb carp – full story
- World carp record shaken by Euro monster
- Andy Bennett gives a master-class on commercial hauling in Action Replay
- Where To Fish tackles great early-season river venues and UK-wide coarse hotspots
- Brian Gay shows how to catch a big bag of silvers on the float from your local river
- Gary Newman chases crucians in his latest adventure
- Second part of an exclusive report on new tackle and products seen at Efttex 2014 show
- John Bailey sings the praises of bread as bait
- Carp World explores the pros and cons of targeting near and far-bank features
- All The Answers – the UK’s no.1 coarse Q&A – shows you how miss fewer bites
- Essential Knowledge details a reliable, modern barbel rig
- MatchMail reveals latest results and news plus the first leaders in the Preston Innovations Matchman of the Year competition are announced
- Plus a classic Tails From The Riverbank…
Don’t forget that you can subscribe digitally too – just search for Angler’s Mail magazine in iTunes or the Google Play store and download direct to your tablet device.