THE new issue of Angler’s Mail is a fantastic read, full of latest ideas and big exclusive stories. Only £1.80, here’s a look inside at some unmissable highlights of the issue cover-dated September 18, 2012:
All The Answers explores the best low cost carp fishing baits, selected and explained superbly by Bill Rushmer.
MAKE A HUGE MIXED HAUL
Bites galore are the target in Action Replay as top hauler Steve Gregory stars.
“MY BIVVY HORROR”
A carp and catfish hunter tells of his lucky escape at a day ticket fishery.
LICENCE RIP-OFF EXPOSED
It’s not an official service and it charges high fees – find out what’s angering anglers.
PLUS THIS WEEK IN OUR BRILLIANT MAGAZINE!
- Social media in angling
- UK’s biggest common carp
- Ecstasy and agony for pike star
- Otter kills John Wilson’s carp for TV
- Dramatic fishing classic
- Latest long-cast Shimano Baitrunner tested
- John Bailey – tench tantrums
- Gary Newman – eel hunt brings surprise
- Colin Davidson – liquid food and margin mastery
- Secret Lives explores the sense of smell
- Helicopter Method rig for carp and tench made easy
WHERE TO FISH THIS WEEKEND – Your unrivalled No.1 weekend guide covers the country, and Ian Chapman goes fishing in Ireland.
Improve your fishing experience this week, and every week, by buying Angler’s Mail magazine – the best value magazine with top quality contents.
Read our daily blogs for free, exclusive to this website >> click here
Watch AMTV videos for free, exclusive to this website >> click here