WORK FOR KORDA
THIS could be your dream job or the dream job for someone you know, and Angler’s Mail is pleased to share the details.
Korda tell us this is “An incredible opportunity has arisen within the Design Studio at Korda! We’re on the hunt for a talented junior graphic designer to help us push the Korda brand to even greater heights.
“The successful candidate will be based at Korda HQ in Basildon, providing design support to the Marketing and Product Development Teams.”
You will require several key attributes to fulfill this exciting and demanding role.
• You will have 1-2 years work experience, either within an agency or an in-house position.
• You will be able to demonstrate creative flair and a passion for design, along with a good level of technical ability using Adobe Indesign, Illustrator and Photoshop.
• You will have experience in typesetting and layout with good administrative skills.
• You must have an eye with Kaptor-esque sharpness for detail and always maintain a commitment to quality.
• You must enjoy working as part of a team, or on your own initiative when required.
• You will be able to work quickly and accurately when under the pressure of tight deadlines.
• A willingness to learn, develop and perfect new skills.
The role will be wide and varied and will include the production of packaging, POS, marketing materials, ads, web and exhibition graphics to name just a few.
So, if you can combine all of the qualities listed above, together with the boundless enthusiasm and dedication that we all share here at Korda, then we want to hear from you!
Send an up to date CV, as well as some examples of your very best work to: info@Korda.co.uk (Title your email: Graphic Design Job).
SHARE YOUR JOB NEWS WITH US!
Recruiting for someone to work or get qualified in the angling trade? Drop an email with full details and/or job description to: email@example.com
Don’t miss our Angling Trade Job Of The Week!
Like us on Facebook >> AnglersMailMagazine
Follow us on Twitter >> @AnglersMail
Watch Angler’s Mail TV >> AMTV