THE latest Angler’s Mail magazine is a brilliant issue – and it’s out now, in the shops for just £1.80.
Here are some highlights of an exclusives-packed issue (cover dated January 8) that you will not want to miss!
CRABTREE TV SERIES TO START
Read all about the brilliant new Mr Crabtree Goes Fishing TV series – coming to normal telly!
SWINGTIPS ARE COMING BACK!
Catching carp is where it’s at, says tackle pioneer Surgay.
DWARF CARP RODS EXCLUSIVE
Scope caught the eye late in 2012, now we reveal Nash’s new boys in Product News.
RECORD FISH LATEST
Exclusive inside stories on British record bream, British record chub, British record crucian carp and more!
ALSO IN THIS ISSUE OF ANGLER’S MAIL MAGAZINE
- Mini fish marvels
- Floodwater advice
- Lure gear that’s going crackers
- John Bailey’s wonderful Wye weekend
- Specimen perch Replay
- Gary Newman’s holiday high-jinks
- Carp and cold water catchers revealed by Colin Davidson
- Pike coldwater approaches with Mark Barrett
- Species-specific groundbaits plus a look at particles
- All The Answers – the No.1 coarse Q&A
WHERE TO FISH THIS WEEKEND
Your No.1 venues guide… compiled by our regional experts
Be sure to get your copy of Angler’s Mail – in the shops now.
And to get your copy delivered every week at the January Sale bargain price – CLICK HERE NOW!