Below are Preston Innovations Matchman of the Year Qualifiers for Aug.16-17. This week's Angler's Mail has the biggest tables yet - the main leaderboard, plus rivers, canals and lakes categories - new for the best competition in match fishing this season!
LATEST MATCH FISHING RESULTS
* Bait-Tech Southern Canal League, Grand Union Canal, Manor Fields, Milton Keynes, Bucks. Sun, 78. Craig Bennett (Browning Northants) 14-8-0, roach and skimmers, bomb and maggots, peg C1; Glen Morris (Preston Innovations Black Horse) 14-6-0; Dave Tebbutt (Preston Innovations Black Horse) 13-2-0; Chris Fawkes (Browning Northants) 11-13-0; Tom Morretti (Preston Innovations Black Horse) 9-9-0; Daniel Webb (Preston Innovations Black Horse) 9-4-0. Teams: Preston Innovations Black Horse Black 68; Preston Innovations Black Horse Red 65; Maver Image 63. Final League: Preston Innovations Black Horse Black 382; Gone Fishing 371; Maver Image 330; Browning Northants Red 294; Browning Northants Black 284; Matchpack Colemans Bait and Tackle 283. Individual: Andy Curless (Preston Innovations Black Horse Black) 73.
* Bait-Tech Viaduct, Somerton, Somerset. Sat, 32, Cary and Lodge lakes. Mark Wynne (Bait-Tech Viaduct) 184-0-0, carp, pole and bomb with pellet, peg 103 Cary; Barry Richards (Wales) 162-14-0; James Knight (Reids Tackle) 161-4-0; Chris Fox (Sensas Thyers) 158-11-0; Neil Morgan (Bait Tech Viaduct) 135-1-0; Jim Morrison (Tackle Barn) 124-6-0. Silvers: Gabriel Skarba (Maver Bathampton) 41-12-0.
* Dartford DAPS, Sutton-at-Hone and Horton Kirby lakes, Kent. Sun, 55. John Savage (Dartford) 88-4-0, bream, feeder, pellets, peg 79; Geoff Hough (Dartford) 65-4-0; Simon Webster (Dartford) 55-4-0; Terry Malloy (Apollo Sonubaits) 54-8-0; Steve Martin (Dartford) 43-0-0; Terry Whitman (Dartford) 42-8-0.
* Dave Pankhurst Memorial, River Medway, Barming, Kent. Sun, 45. Mick Hayman (Maidstone) 8-3-8, stick float, caster or hemp, peg 17 downstream; John Larraman (Preston Innovations Delcac) 5-5-0; Kevin Pack (Milo Bordon) 4-5-0; Ian Germaney (Maver Cardinals) 4-4-0; Mick Roberts (Nick’s Tackle) 4-3-0; Paul Udell (Maver Cardinals) 3-11-0. £230 raised for Heart of Kent Hospice.
* Maver Monks SL, Hartleylands Farm, Cranbrook, Kent. Sun, 66. Pemb Wrighting (Daiwa Guru Bag’em ) 270-8-0, carp, short poled pellet and paste, peg 3 Bramley Lake; Mick Vincent (Billy’s Boys) 235-0-0; Pete Upperton (Meatbashers) 234-0-0; Jorden Bryant (Maver Cardinals Black) 222-10-0; Mike McMillan 210-0-0; Robbie Taylor 204-0-0 (both Preston Innovations Delcac). Teams: Harry’s Hotrods 18; Meatbashers and Billy’s Boys both 20; Preston Innovations Delcac 22; Maver Cardinals Black 29; Maver Cardinals Red 31. Final League: Preston Innovations Delcac 96; Meatbashers 116; Harry’s Hotrods 141; Billy’s Boys 151; Essex 171; Maver Cardinals Black 173.
* Ockendon Bait and Tackle, Puddledock Farm, Upminster, Essex. Sun, 46. Alan Kuzas (Tylers Common) 148-0-0, carp to 7 lb, Method feedered maggot, Snake peg 44; Deane Swift (Matrix Sonubaits) 116-0-0; Martin Andrews (S and J Baits) 112-4-0; Mark Brown (Browning Wickford) 109-12-0; Ross Harold (Ockendon Bait and Tackle) 107-10-0; Glen Butler (Maver) 103-0-0.
* Oxford SL, River Thames, Abingdon, Oxon. Sun, 42. Alex Clements (Drennan Bordon) 17-12-0, roach, poled casters, peg F7; John Beesley (Drennan Banbury Gunsmiths Red) 16-2-0; Mark Lindsay (KC Angling) 12-15-0; Gary Barclay (Drennan Banbury Gunsmiths Red) 12-14-0; Paul Passmore (Devizes) 12-11-0. Teams: Drennan Banbury Gunsmiths Red 30; Hospital Team 28; Drennan Banbury Gunsmiths Blue 27. League: Drennan Banbury Gunsmiths Red 138; Drennan Banbury Gunsmiths Blue 135; Sensas A4 and Turners both 118.
* Tylers Common, Brentwood, Essex. Sat, 30.Colin Fuller (Lake John) 182-4-0, carp, meat and pellet in margins, Horseshoe peg 50; Graham Dack (Maver Murakyu) 175-0-0; Ross Harold (Ockendon Bait and Tackle) 169-8-0; Paul Beck (Ockendon Bait and Tackle) 163-8-0; Alan Kuzas (Tylers Common) 153-12-0; Nick Darke (GOT Baits) 127-4-0.
Don’t forget that you can subscribe to Angler’s Mail online with a special 34% off offer via this link: www.anglersmailsubs.co.uk/IAMGG
Email your match fishing photos to: email@example.com