Here are the Preston Innovations Matchman of the Year Qualifiers - new Rivers, Canals and Lakes tables are exclusively in the magazine, along with terrific match fishing content in Angler's Mail this week. When you get to base of this page click the tab to the next page with this region's smaller event results.
* Daiwa Hallcroft Silverfish Teams, Retford, Notts. Sun, 52, Moat, Bridge and Croft lakes. Gavin Tomlinson (Hallcroft) 23-10-0, skimmers, roach and one tench, 6m pole with caster over groundbait, peg 52 Bridge outer; Ben Holmes (Matrix Dynamite Trentmen) 22-10-0; Steve Richards (Mansfield) 22-7-0; Andy Sellars (R & R Sports) 20-10-0; Ian Littlewood (Northern Inn) 19-10-0.
* Eastern WL, Stainforth and Keadby Canal, Thorne, S. Yorks. Sun, 56. Matt Godfrey (Drennan Barnsley) 13-7-0, roach, poled bloodworm, peg 163 Wykewell; Tony Hopkins (Ossett) 12-5-0; Mick Lodge (Ossett) 12-1-0; Lee Kerry (Drennan Barnsley) 12-0-0; John Freeborn (Sensas North) 11-13-0; Simon Fields (Drennan Barnsley) 11-12-0. Teams: Drennan Barnsley 14; Ossett 18; Mosella Selby 32. Final League: Ossett 10; Drennan Barnsley 14; Sensas North 23; Daiwa Dons 24; Mosella Selby, Tri-Cast Calder and Sensas Walton all 33.
* Leeds DASA, River Ouse, Aldwark to Linton, North Yorks. Sun, 70. Bob Cramner (Newcastle) 9-13-0, a barbel and a bream, feeder and worm, peg 219; Kevin McLaughlin (Leeds) 7-12-0; Dave Armitage (Cleckheaton) 4-10-0; Dean Grace (Pontefract) 3-14-0; Tony Hewson (Leeds) 3-9-0; Eddie Bridon (Maver) 2-10-8.
* Mirfield, River Calder, Mexborough Estate, West Yorks. Sat, 40. Nick Chaffer (Mirfield Willy Worms) 10-0-0, ten skimmers, feedered worm, peg 6; Keith Hobson (Drennan Barnsley Blacks) 6-14-0; Noel Speight (Leeds) 6-4-0; Martyn Highe (Mirfield Willy Worms) 5-10-0; Dave Armitage (Cleckheaton) 4-14-0; Nigel Hirst (Mirfield Willy Worms) 4-10-0.
* North East WL, River Tees, Yarm to Bowesfield, Co. Durham. Sun, 70. Stuart Bell (Maver Newman Scotts) 33-14-0, skimmers and roach on feeder and worm from peg 165; Andy Dargue (Mosella Quaker) 32-5-0; Mick Lovelass (Mosella Quaker) 27-1-0; Rob Stubbs (Darlington Angling Centtre) 23-13-0; Dave Harris (Yarm) 23-10-0; Geoff Douglas (Daiwa Cleveland Angling) 23-9-0. Teams: Maver Newman Scotts 48; Mosella Quaker and Darlington Angling Centre both 47. League: Maver Newman Scotts 8; Mosella Quaker 9; Daiwa Cleveland Angling 11.
* Pennine WL, Mirfield, Canal, Mirfield, West Yorks. Sun, 40. Dave Bradley (Maver NW) 10-15-0, roach and perch, punch, maggot and worm at 8 and 12m, pegged opposite Lidl; Warren McLeavey (Tri-Cast Calder) 9-15-0; Jim Newham (Matrix Halifax) 9-5-0; Tom Barlow (Maver NW) 9-3-0; Dave Taylor (Slaithwaite) 8-12-0. Teams: Maver NW 24; Matrix Halifax Red 23; Slaithwaite and Tri-Cast Calder both 22. League: Maver NW 73; Matrix Halifax Red 72; Slaithwaite 66.
* York Tackle WL, River Ouse, Fulford, North Yorks. Sun, 42. John Cyrowski (Barlby Village Stores) 15-10-0, three bream and three roach, feedered worm, Pumper peg 2; Steve Raper (X-Men) 14-0-0; Trevor Goulton (Barlby Village Stores) 12-12-0; Mick Doyle (X-Men) 12-8-0. Teams: X-Men 55-13-0; Barlby Village Stores 34-10-0; Anglers World Holidays 27-4-0.
Email your match fishing photos to: firstname.lastname@example.org
CLICK THE TAB ON THE RIGHT FOR SMALLER RESULTS FROM THIS REGION