Latest match fishing results brought to you by Angler's Mail - full match reports and coverage of match fishing matters is in the weekly magazine! Email match fishing photos to us exclusively, to: email@example.com
Preston Innovations Matchman of the Year Qualifiers
Read this week’s Angler’s Mail magazine for exclusive coverage of this contest – including a new leader!
* Bank End, Finningley, S. Yorks. Sun, 33. Dean Foster (Kerfoots Tackle) 287-11-0, carp on poled pellet, peg 16; Matt Grove (Bank End) 235-8-0; Dave Walker (Bank End) 204-5-0; Dave Teal (Bank End) 157-9-0; Steve Rylance (Dons) 154-8-0; Dave Masterman (Bank End) 138-14-0.
* Calder League, River Calder, Brighouse to Mirfield, West Yorks. Sun, 64. Andy Bradley (Willy Worms) 24-8-0, roach, stick float and maggot, drawn at Ship Inn; Martyn Highe (Mirfield) 19-8-0; Craig Turbitt (Calder 8) 18-11-0; Dean Grace (Punky’s 8) 17-0-0; Simon Foster (Bradford No1) 16-14-0; Dave Pollitt (Mirfield) 16-10-0. Teams: Mirfield 44; Punky’s 8 37; Bradford No1 35. League: Drennan Barnsley Blacks 18.5; Mirfield 18; Punky’s 8 17
* Daiwa Hallcroft, Retford, Notts. Sun, 37, Moat Lake. Steve Clark (Mansfield) 171-0-0, carp to 10 lb, poled worm in margins, peg 38 island; Mal Edgecombe (Doncaster) 167-14-0; Lee Machin (Hallcroft) 164-4-0; Wayne Lomas (Leegem) 143-12-0; B. Dales (Tuxford) 137-12-0.
* Happy League, River Trent, Holme Marsh, Notts. Sun, 72. Keith Marshall (Tri-Cast Calder) 12 Kg 070 gr, 10 bream, feeder and worm, peg 71; Joan Ramplen (Team Normanton) 6.060; Dave Brooks senior (Hull DAA) 5. 350; Pete Kitwood (Sensas North) 5.040; Steve Williamson (Hull DAA) 4.840; Jan Stevenson (Team Normanton) 4.700. Teams/League undisclosed.
* Maver Mega Match This! Qualifier, Daiwa Hallcroft, Retford, Notts. Sat, 83, Moat and Bridge lakes. Andy Lakey (Worksop) 131-13-0, carp to 14 lb, poled pellet shallow then corn and pellet over groundbait in margins, peg 17 Moat island; Charlie Simpson (Barnsley) 108-10-0; Matt Malia (Worksop) 98-8-0; Paul Bacon (Mansfield) 97-6-0; Andy Sellars (R & R Sports) 97-2-0; C. Jones 95-3-0.
* Mirfield, Aire and Calder Canal, Heck, North Yorks. Sat, 40. Pete Baron (Tackle 2U) 23-10-0, 16 skimmers, feedered maggot, peg 62; Gary Brown (Pontefract) 21-15-0; Carl Stevenson (Mirfield) 17-15-0; Phil Austin (Barlby Village Stores) 15-12-0.
* Northallerton, River Swale, Scruton, North Yorks. Sun, 40. Paul Bendilow (Woodlands Tackle) 15-5-0, one chub plus dace, stick and maggot, peg B17; Terry Morgan (Aireborough) 9-11-0; Don McAllister (Doncaster) 8-0-0; Johnny Bath (Northallerton) 6-8-0.
* Northern Superleague, River Tees, Yarm and Bowesfield, Cleveland. Sun, 58. Steve Allinson (Shotton) 33-14-0, bream and skimmers, feedered worm, peg 176 at Yarm; Neil Warters (North Ormesby Institute) 31-11-0; Steve Maitland (Shotton) 31-8-0; Steve Etherington (North Ormesby Institute) 28-6-0; Andy Nelson (Mosella Quaker) 27-7-0. Teams: Daiwa Cleveland Angling 42; Mosella Quaker 41; Maver Newman Scotts 38. League: Mosella Quaker 169; Maver Newman Scotts 163; Daiwa Cleveland Angling 153.
* Oaks, Carlton Minniot, North Yorks. Sun, 35, Ash, Beech and Sycamore lakes. Dean Smith (Maitrix Bait-Tech) 200-12-0, carp to 3 lb, Method and short poled pellet, Sycamore 2; Bert Poole (Oaks) 168-14-0; Craig Ebbrell (Tri-Cast Highfield) 155-14-0; Dave Ebbrell (Tri-Cast Highfield) 148-12-0.
* Woodlands, Carlton Minniot, North Yorks. Sat, 47, Skylark, Partridge, Curlew and Wagtail lakes. Adam Bibby (Woodlands Tackle) 164-8-0, 30 carp, Method feeder and pellet, Partridge 2; Mark Longhurst (Woodlands Tackle) 137-12-0; Wayne Nolan (Woodlands Tackle) 128-12-0; Dave Geldart (Woodlands Tackle) 123-3-0; Gareth Smith (Woodlands Tackle) 122-14-0.
* Yarm, River Tees, Yarm, Co. Durham. Sun, 34. Mick Lovelass (Mosella Quaker) 12-3-0, roach and perch, poled maggot, peg 36; Graham Jones (Maver Newman Scotts) 10-3-0; Craig Stockton (Yarm) 9-6-0.
Don’t forget that you can subscribe to Angler’s Mail online with a special 34% off offer via this link: www.anglersmailsubs.co.uk/IAMGG
Other match fishing results
Barnburgh, Doncaster, S. Yorks. Tues, 14, over-50s. Graham Collins (Barnburgh) 144-8-0, F1s on poled pellet; Albert Evans (Barnburgh) 120-0-0; Les Peace (Barnburgh) 115-14-0. Fri, 10. Ryan Law (Barnburgh) 162-11-0, F1s on poled pellet; Les Peace (Barnburgh) 108-5-0; Dave Micklethwaite (Barnsley) 76-3-0. Sun, 15. Ryan Law (Barnburgh) 242-0-0, F1s on poled pellet; Pete Gosney (Yorkshire Jiggers) 232-0-0; Lee Rowland (Barnburgh) 227-0-0.
Daiwa Hallcroft, Retford, Notts. Mon, 15, vets, Bridge outer. Dave Whiting (Buttonhole AC) 117-0-0, carp to 10 lb, poled worm and maggot in margins, peg 49; Roger Holmes (Notts AA) 86-11-0. Tues pm, 19, Moat island. Jack Hobson (Sheffield) 104-8-0, carp and bream, cat meat over pellet at 6m, peg 40; Jamie Masson (Colmic Marukyu) 98-7-0; Chris Line (Retford Angling Centre) 89-2-0. Thurs, 32, vets, Bridge and Croft. Paul Stanton (Sheffield) 88-6-0, carp and skimmers, poled pellet, peg 23 Bridge Outer; Dave Sewell (James Maude AC) 71-13-0; Steve Richards (Woodseats Angling) 71-1-0; Dave Downes (Killamarsh) 69-1-0; Pete Tatley (Ollerton) 63-14-0; Pete Bagshaw (Barnsley Blacks) 61-2-0. Fri pm, 32, Moat outer. Steve Clark (Mansfield) 116-7-0, carp to 10 lb, long poled worm and maggot, peg 45; Steve Robbins (Leegem) 109-13-0; Paul Elliott (Leegem) and Dave Whiting (Buttonhole AC) both 105-3-0; Jack Hobson (Sheffield) 100-9-0.
Ferryboat Farm, Conisborough, S. Yorks. Tues, 10. John Edwards (Ferryboat) 63-8-0, carp on poled bread, peg 33; Ray Pinder (Ferryboat) 44-14-0; Tony Brown (Ferryboat) 42-8-0. Sun, 14. Tony Brown (Ferryboat) 46-2-0, carp on poled bread; Pete Johnson (Ferryboat) 35-8-0; Ian Douglas (Ferryboat) 26-4-0.
Jim Hirst Memorial, Carpvale, Moor Monkton, North Yorks. Thurs, 16, Cyprio. Warren McLeavey (Tri-Cast Calder) 126-12-0, carp to 10 lb, floating bread, peg 6; Tom Barlow (Maver NW) 125-10-0; Philip Dalgleish (Hebden Bridge) 84-6-0.
Kiveton Hall, rr Sheffield. Sun, 21. Pete Allen (Kiveton) 85-8-0, carp on poled pellet, peg 1; Adie Pickton (Kiveton) 81-10-0; Phil Murphy (Kiveton) 69-1-0; Steve Gill (Kiveton) 61-13-0; Roger Fretwell (Worksop) 57-2-0.
Langwith Lakes, Heslington, North Yorks, Sun, 27, Anya’s and Emma’s. Lee Bramham (Team Jed) 205-2-0, carp to 6 lb, maggot at 3m, Anya’s 5; Shane Wagstaff (Sonubaits) 199-11-0; Ian Mackie (Ossett) 142-0-0.
Oaks, Sessay, North Yorks. Wed, 27, Ash, Beech and Sycamore lakes. Dean Smith (Maitrix Bait-Tech) 252-7-0, carp, method and pellet up in water, Ash peg 2; Oliver Stringer (Oaks) 198-6-0; Rob Minikin (Sonubaits) 195-12-0. Sat, 27, Cedar. Chris Kendall (Middy) 153-2-0, carp to 5 lb on poled paste from peg 62; Chris Hall (Oaks) 124-7-0; Rob Minikin (Sonubaits) 123-7-0.
Oaktree Leisure, Huby, North Yorks. Sun, 17, Pond Four. Alan Norfolk (Woodlands Tackle) 75-8-0, carp to 6 lb, pellet and meat at 10m, peg 28; Steve Hodson (RSPS)72-8-0; Paul Cromie (Oaks) 69-2-0.
Phoenix and Parkgate, Ravenfield Ponds, Rotherham. Tues pm, 10. Tim Goldsby 27-0-0, bream, tench and roach, poled caster, peg 66; Trev Parkin 25-8-0; Mick Barry 16-4-0 (all Phoenix and Parkgate).
Rotherham UAF, River Don, Sprotborough, S. Yorks. Sun, 10. Phil Stevenson (Rotherham) 22-10-0, roach, 7m whip and maggot, peg 45; Joe Murray (Maltby) 18-1-0; Ian Lee (Rotherham) 14-3-0.
Thornhill, Calder and Hebble Canal, Dewsbury, West Yorks. Sat, 15. Keith Marshall (Tri-Cast Calder) 16-7-0, roach, perch and skimmers, pinkie and caster at 12m, peg 43; John Needham (Leeds Angling Centre) 9-10-0; Chris Lees (Calder Angling) 8-10-0.
Woodhouse Grange, Doncaster, S. Yorks. Wed, 11, Dog Kennel. Keith Sanders (Woodhouse Grange) 38-15-0, carp on poled pellet, peg 19; Jamie Hartley (Woodhouse Grange) 35-6-0; Mal Scott (Goole) 32-8-0. Wed pm, 17, Kingfisher. Ian Taylor (Medusa Feeders) 228-9-0, carp on poled paste, new match record (also beat 5 hour record in 3 hours); Jamie Hartley (Woodhouse Grange) 116-3-0; Keith Sanders (Woodhouse Grange) 108-15-0. Sat, 15. Heron. Paul Cannon (Goole) 120-10-0, carp on poled pellet, peg 44; Ian Taylor (Medusa Feeders) 116-5-0; Bernie Larder (Woodhouse Grange) 85-12-0. Sun, 23. Heron. Bernie Larder (Woodhouse Grange) 76-7-0, carp on poled pellet, peg 29; Ian Taylor (Medusa Feeders) 75-7-0; Andy Wharton (Woodhouse Grange) 73-12-0.