They have two ponds set in a wonderful peaceful secluded valley.
Llanarth are open all year round from 8am to 8pm and can open earlier by arrangement. Please note night fishing is not allowed.
- Day tickets £5 adults, £3 children.
- Just a stones’ throw from the Blue Flag beaches of New Quay.
- Baits, tackle and advice available.
- Ideal for youngsters or teach the whole family to fish
- Caravan and Camping certificated site
You will choose to fish either The Carp Pond which covers approximately 2 acres and is heavily stocked and offers regular catches of up to 100 lb, or try your luck in the mixed fish pond, known as “The Canal” this runs for approximately 400 yards and is filled with tench, crucians, skimmers and roach.