The British carp record has been beaten – full story and pictures are inside this issue of Angler's Mail print magazine's unbeatable news pages.
The captor looks unlikely to submit a claim for the giant 68 lb 5 oz mirror carp, caught from Holme Fen in Cambrigdeshire.
Be sure to read the Angler’s Mail story and pictures, out now in the print issue.
Do not miss the AUTUMN TIPS SPECIAL inside Angler’s Mail print magazine this week. Expert advice for the weeks ahead comes from all-rounder Andy Browne (pictured on this week’s cover). He’ll help you catch quality fish.
This issue of Angler’s Mail print magazine includes:
- Bill Rushmer’s Brilliant Baits – making hot and spicy meat and paste
- Steve Collett finds fish by feeling for liners
- Lee Kerry’s feeder tactics insight
- John Bailey’s new methods for Wye barbel
- Dave Coster explains pole connectors choices
Dr Ian Welch on fish bubbles
- New Gear, selected by Richard Howard
- Guest Jake Lund dishes the dirt for carp
- Home-made boilies with Colin Davidson
- Billy Flowers and Jamie Londors’ World Carp Champs insight
PLUS Where To Fish This Week by the Mail’s panel of regional experts.
Also… The Informant, Historic Moments, Your Letters, weekly forecasts – and more!